At Midtown Reader, we love book clubs! And we are eager to host local clubs when we can. Please follow the steps below to reserve a night at Midtown Reader for your book club.
- Two Thursdays a month will be held for late nights at Midtown Reader for use by local book clubs. These Thursday nights may vary in order to accommodate visiting author events. In a month where a Thursday is not available, a Sunday night will be provided as additional back-up. Clubs will be scheduled from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Clubs may meet at Midtown Reader once a year, on a first-come/first-reserved basis. Email email@example.com to request a date for your club.
- We have limited evening hours, and hosting clubs means keeping our staff at work beyond normal business hours. A usage fee of $50 will be charged in order to accommodate increased staff hours to open the store for clubs.
- Midtown Reader will provide a 10% discount to club members for the purchase of their books throughout the year. Clubs should provide 3-4 weeks’ notice of book selection in order for Midtown Reader to stock the selected book.
- Food and beverages may be served at Book Club, but should be provided by the hosting club/organization. Midtown Reader will provide free coffee to a visiting book club on the night on which they meet.