Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sat, 09/03/2022 - 3:47pm
Thank you for thinking of Midtown Reader as your partner for an author event. Please read our event guidelines below!
- If your book is not currently stocked at Midtown Reader, please read our Local & Indie Author Information HERE about getting your book in our store.
- We like to schedule our events a minimum of two months in advance. This allows us to prepare for the event by ordering the author’s books, including the event information on our website and social media, etc. Please consider this when suggesting dates for your event!
- We typically host events for books within a few months of a book’s publication date. We love celebrating new releases!
- Our events are most successful when authors/event proposers assist in marketing the event to the public, and to friends and family. We ask that you engage in the marketing of the event along with our team at Midtown Reader.
- We will review the submitted information and get back to you within two weeks.
- We are not always able to host proposed events due to scheduling, staff restrictions, book availability, and various reasons.
All fields marked with '*' denotes mandatory fields